Opera et al
It might be evident to the reader from my choices of titles for this blog that I really enjoy opera. Wagner is by far my favorite.
On another note, I greatly enjoy Russian novels. They speak so much to the crisis of man today, where he is "turning and turning in the widening gyre," yet, the "falcon [man] cannot hear the falconer." Of course, Yeats is not Russian, but I like him too. I recently read "The Devils" by Dostoevsky, and it beautifully showed the decline of man when he revolts against Tradition.
On another note, I greatly enjoy Russian novels. They speak so much to the crisis of man today, where he is "turning and turning in the widening gyre," yet, the "falcon [man] cannot hear the falconer." Of course, Yeats is not Russian, but I like him too. I recently read "The Devils" by Dostoevsky, and it beautifully showed the decline of man when he revolts against Tradition.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home