Green Pigs
Taiwan proudly announced today that it has created a floresent green pig. It will help them to become the new leaders in stem-cell reasearch. The green pigs are unique because they are green throughout, even their organs are green. The world now welcomes three transgenic male pigs.
I'm saddened to think that soon, and perhaps already, a similar procedure has been inflicted on a human embryo. The "doctors" inject flouresecent green protein into the embryos.
I also don't see the connection between a pig and a human being. Man is both spiritual and temporal, and these "doctors" don't seem to see that what they are investigating is something sacred and unique.
"Before I formed thee in the womb I knew thee, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."Jeremiah 1:4-6
"Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered." Luke 12:7
I'm saddened to think that soon, and perhaps already, a similar procedure has been inflicted on a human embryo. The "doctors" inject flouresecent green protein into the embryos.
I also don't see the connection between a pig and a human being. Man is both spiritual and temporal, and these "doctors" don't seem to see that what they are investigating is something sacred and unique.
"Before I formed thee in the womb I knew thee, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."Jeremiah 1:4-6
"Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered." Luke 12:7

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home